First FRCR Anatomy Practice Cases
First FRCR Anatomy: Practice Cases offers the most up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of practice cases for trainees preparing for the First FRCR Anatomy exam.
Chapters are mapped to the syllabus to deliver structured revision in all the key topics, allowing trainees to focus on areas of weakness.
Featuring a wealth of practice cases, this book provides the essential revision tool to maximise chances
- 240 high quality images, reflecting the breadth of topics encountered in the actual exam
- Includes practical advice on how to approach revision and useful tips to improve exam technique
- Visually-enhanced answers improve understanding of key concepts
- Covers all imaging modalities, including plain x-rays, CT, MRI and ultrasound
- ComplementsFirst FRCR Anatomy: Mock Papers– the complete Anatomy revision package