Pocket Companion to Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease – 10th Edition
Richard N Mitchell MD PhD (Author), Vinay Kumar MBBS MD FRCPath (Author), Abul K. Abbas MBBS (Author), Jon C. Aster MD PhD (Author)
This pocket companion offers rapid, portable access to the most important pathology facts and concepts from Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 10th Edition. It distills the key concepts and principles of pathology into a condensed, at-a-glance format, making it the perfect pocket-sized reference for quick review anytime!
- Access key concepts and principles of pathology in a condensed, at-a-glance format that fits in your pocket.
- Locate additional information with abundant page references to the parent text.
- Student Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book as well as new materials (outlined above) designed to produce a more rounded learning experience.
- Review for in-course exams and the USMLE Step 1 with content that highlights the most important material in the current edition Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease.
- Easily find information with help from a format that closely follows the Table of Contents from the current edition of the parent text.