Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Biochemistry – 8th Edition
(Matt and Local Print)
Denise Ferrier (Author)
Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry is the long-established, first-and-best resource for the essentials of biochemistry. Students rely on this text to help them quickly review, assimilate, and integrate large amounts of critical and complex information. For more than two decades, faculty and students have praised this best-selling biochemistry textbook for its matchless illustrations that make concepts come to life.
- Master all the latest biochemistry knowledge, thanks to extensive revisions and updated content throughout, including an expanded chapter on macronutrients, a completely new chapter on micronutrients, and much more. A bonus chapter on blood clotting with new, additional questions is included online.
- See how biochemistry applies to everyday healthcare through integrative, chapter-based cases as well as “Clinical” boxes throughout.
- Learn and study effortlessly with a concise outline format, abundant full-color artwork, and chapter overviews and summaries.
- Look for icons that signal an animation at thePoint or an integrative clinical case in the Appendix.
- Assess and reinforce your learning with more than 200 new review questions available online.