Textbook of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology: Principles & Practice: Principles and Practice
Krishan Vij (Author)
Keeping the academically strong content and much appreciated way of imparting information intact, this edition has been revamped and revised to update the topics and information.
• Revamped and revised edition carrying the latest information.
• Radical changes have been made in the chapters carrying extreme medicolegal significance in the prevailing scenario, namely―Asphyxial Deaths (especially the herculean issue of hanging vs. strangulation); Medicolegal Examination of the Living (with eloquent analysis of the latest anti-rape law); Medicolegal Implications of Injuries (especially clarifying the concept of endangering life/dangerous to life); Firearm Injures; Medical Negligence through latest case-law, etc.
• Relevant cases have been instilled to illustrate medicolegal principles encountered during day-to-day problems.
• Highly illustrated text with new photographs, line drawings, flowcharts, and tables for easy understanding and presentation.
• Reflects author’s experience of more than three decades and the knowledge gathered from extensive reading, interactions, deliberations, etc.