Review of Physiology Exclusive 2020
By Dr Souman Manna
|Physiology is a basic conceptual subject and essence of understanding medicine. Every MCQs in various postgraduate medical entrance examination (PGMEE) might be related to the concept of physiology. The subject should always be read in a prospective manner: read ‘text/note’ first, develop concept, then do MCQs. Decide the topics which are important for PG MEE, mark them and revise them in a regular interval. The content of this review book is more than sufficient for almost all Indian PGMEE, however if you want to consult some textbook, latest edition of “”Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology (26th edn)”” or, “”Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology (13th edn)”” is recommended.
- Updated with latest edition of Ganong (26th edn) and Guyton (13th edn).
- The first complete physiology guidebook for PGMEE written by a subject specialist.
- Each chapter has been divided into multiple sub-topics and explained meticulously in a simple language MCQs of NEET pattern AIIMS, PGI, JIPMER pattern have been separated into different groups.
- Answers of each MCQ in every chapter have been given after thoroughly cross-checked from standard textbooks and/or research papers.
- Based on recent trends, ‘FUTURE TREND’ questions are included at the end of each chapter.
- Image-based and conceptual questions at the end of each chapter.
- Online (youtube channel and FB page) support for clarification of doubts
Size8.5″ x 11″
Cover TypePaper Back