Lippincott Concise Illustrated Anatomy Head & Neck 3rd Ed
by Ben Pansky PhD MD (Author), Thomas R. Gest PhD (Author)
Lippincott CONCISE ILLUSTRATED ANATOMY series presents human gross anatomy in an efficient, easy-to-use format by combining core, need-to-know content with detailed atlas-style
illustrations. This volume focuses on anatomical structures and functions of the head and neck, and includes clinical considerations concerning these important regions. With artwork adopted
from the Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Atlas of Anatomy as well as new illustrations, understanding the functional and clinical relevance of anatomy has never been more at hand!
Features and benefits . . .
– Outline format balances concise text with comprehensive, detailed artwork for quick and efficient comprehension
– Hundreds of full-color, atlas-style illustrations are carefully placed in close relation to relevant text for easy reference
– Logical regional sequence reveals continuity among anatomical structures and components; chapters progress inward from superficial layers of the body to deep structures
– Clinical Considerations highlight much sought-after clinically relevant information
– Detailed tables are distributed at key points throughout chapters
– Special functional summaries of cranial nerves, arteries of the head and neck, and autonomic innervation
Lippincott CONCISE ILLUSTRATED ANATOMY series is a perfect resource for students as well as those seeking a specialty reference for clerkship and beyond.
You can buy this product at Gangaram Jinnah Medical Books Shop for home delivery and Cash on delivery to all over Pakistan. All kind of medical books are available.