Echo Made Easy 2nd Edition
by Sam Kaddoura BSc(Hons) BMBCh(Oxon) PhD DIC FRCP FESC FACC (Author)
This best-selling and highly-praised book provides a practical and clinically useful introduction to echo. The author explains the echo techniques available, what an echo
can and cannot give, and, importantly, puts echo into a clinical perspective. The sections are ordered with the techniques most often used to diagnose a particular clinical
problem explained first. The final chapter deals with special clinical situations.
This highly-praised book is a simple guide to a difficult subject, written in a conversational and accessible style. It is essential reading for anyone wishing to learn
about echo – doctors, technicians, medical students etc.
It provides full practical coverage of the clinical aspects of heart disease.
It will be of great use to those experienced in echo as a refresher and reference source in pocket-size.
• Fully updated with the many recent advances in echocardiography
• Now presented in full colour throughout with new illustrations
• New sections on device therapy for heart failure (cardiac resynchronization therapy, CRT) and the use of echo and TOE (or TEE) in special situations
• Expanded sections on diastolic function and tissue Doppler imaging
• Additional material on the newer echo techniques such as 3-D echo, stress echo and contrast echo
• Special clinical situations now include pulmonary embolism, pericardial disease, advanced age, athletic heart and obesity
You can buy this product at Gangaram Jinnah Medical Books Shop for home delivery and Cash on delivery to all over Pakistan. All kind of medical books are available.