Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice: 8-Volume Set 3rd Edition
by Simon Paterson-Brown (Author), O. James Garden (Author)
The series – A Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice – is designed to provide trainee surgeons in higher surgical training with an excellent learning and revision
resource, as well as busy practicing surgeons with a regular update in a particular sub-specialty interest. Each volume in the series gives a current and succinct summary of
all the key topics within the specialty and concentrates on recent developments. To meet the increasing interest in evidence-based medicine, authors have cited whenever
available, the meta analysis of randomised controlled trials and identified key references within the text which support evidence -based practice.
· Succinct resource for keeping abreast of new developments in the major surgical sub-specialties
· Rigorously edited and crossed referenced between volumes to reduce repetition/overlap to the absolute minimum
· Meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials included where available
· Key references highlighted in text with a ‘scalpel code’ which reflects the level of evidence for the interventional procedure under discussion.
• Data relating to meta-analysis of randomised controlled clinical trials
• References highlighted in text using a ‘scalpel code’ to indicate the level of evidence for the interventional procedures under discussion.
• More Pacific Rim contributors provide a more balanced international outlook.
Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice: 8-Volume Set 3rd Edition is now available, You can buy this product at Gangaram Jinnah Medical Books Shop for home delivery and
Cash on delivery to all over Pakistan. All kind of medical books are available.