Community Health Nursing
by BT Basavanthappa
Thoroughly revised and updated with new information and data related to community health nursing.
• Chapters are arranged as per the curricula prescribed by the statutory bodies.
• Contains nursing management at community level for communicable and non-communicable diseases.
• Organized into16 sections with 85 chapters.
• Provides relevant figures and tables for better understanding of certain concepts.
• Includes appendices with information on
• Objectives and activities of rural-urban field experience
• Guidelines to write report of the community field experience
• Guidelines to assess PHC activities
• Criteria for evaluation of nursing student’s performance in the field
• Important definitions used in community health nursing
• Maternal and child health calculations and estimation
• Terms used in community health nursing
• Free Community Health Nursing Practice Workbook for BSc and PB BSc Nursing Students that include:
• Important forms for Assessment of family; Assessment of individual who is ill; Antenatal and postnatal assessments; Nutritional assessment of child; Nursing care plan; Community health nursing procedures; Health teaching, etc.
• Appendices contain evaluation tools, calculations, immunization schedule, estimation of MCH services, etc.
• Basic instructions and guidelines for students to prepare assignments in a proper way
• A clinical record book of experience in the area of community health nursing.
- Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.; 3rd edition (August 1, 2022)
- Publication date : August 1, 2022