Communicating in Dental Practice Stress free Dentistry And Improved Patient Care
by Ruth Freeman (Author)
This book focuses on major communication challenges in clinical practice that is, communicating effectively with anxious, ‘difficult’ or dissatisfied patients; communicating and integrating
preventive and oral health messages and education in primary dental care; and finding ways to improve patient care without adding to the stress of frontline clinical practice. Implementing
the strategies devised by these international experts can dramatically improve the success of any dental practice.
2. Basic Communication Skills
3. Advanced Communication Skills
4. Communicating in Special Dental Situations
5. Understanding and Finding Solutions: The Dentally Anxious Patient
6. Understanding and Finding Solutions: The ‘Difficult’ and Dissatisfied Patient
7. Preventive Health Principles for Dental Practice
8. Integrating Oral Health Education into Primary Dental Care
9. Communication, Stress and Improved Patient Care
You can buy this product at Gangaram Jinnah Medical Books Shop for home delivery and Cash on delivery to all over Pakistan. All kind of medical books are available.