Bradley and Daroff’s Neurology in Clinical Practice,
A practical, dynamic resource for practicing neurologists, clinicians and trainees, Bradley and Daroff’s Neurology in Clinical Practice, Eighth Edition, offers a straightforward style, evidence-based information, and robust interactive content supplemented by treatment algorithms and images to keep you up to date with all that’s current in this fast-changing field. This two-volume set is ideal for daily reference, featuring a unique organization by presenting symptom/sign and by specific disease entities―allowing you to access content in ways that mirror how you practice. More than 150 expert contributors, led by Drs. Joseph Jankovic, John C. Mazziotta, Scott L. Pomeroy, and Nancy J. Newman, provide up-to-date guidance that equips you to effectively diagnose and manage the full range of neurological disorders.
- Covers all aspects of today’s neurology in an easy-to-read, clinically relevant manner.
- Allows for easy searches through an intuitive organization by both symptom and grouping of diseases.
- Features new and expanded content on movement disorders, genetic and immunologic disorders, tropical neurology, neuro-ophthalmology and neuro-otology, palliative care, pediatric neurology, and new and emerging therapies.
- Offers even more detailed videos that depict how neurological disorders manifest, including EEG and seizures, deep brain stimulation for PD and tremor, sleep disorders, movement disorders, ocular oscillations, EMG evaluation, cranial neuropathies, and disorders of upper and lower motor neurons, as well as other neurologic signs.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- ISBN-10 : 0323642616
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323642613