BD Chaurasias Handbook of General Anatomy
This edition meets the requirements of students in medical and dental sciences, homeopathy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha and alternative medicine, who are newly admitted to their respective professional colleges.
It introduces the reader to the basics of human anatomy and anatomic terminology along with various structures which constitute the human body. All the chapters have been extensively illustrated with simple colour diagrams. Each chapter begins with a quotation giving subtle meaning to the topic.
– A new chapter on basic genetics has been added to make the book more meaningful.
– The chapter on radiology has been expanded and revised by extensive addition of radiology images.
– A new section on biomechanics has been added in the chapter on joints, giving another dimension to the learning of mechanism of the joints.
– “”Points to Remember”” are given at the end of each chapter to help students in their revision.
– Self-evaluation can be carried out by answering the MCQs provided at the end of each chapter.
– The appendix on anatomical word meanings and historic names makes a rich source of information that is basic to the study of medicine.
– The size of the book has been deliberately kept small so that it fits into the student’s pocket.
There are no reviews yet.