Basic Ophthalmology Renu Jogi (Jogi Eye)
5th Edition (Matt and Local Edition)
Basic Ophthalmology Renu Jogi 5th Edition completely updated revised version to present undergraduate medical students with the latest knowledge in the field of ophthalmology. Starting from the overview of embryology and anatomy. Then includes contents explain the physiology and neurology of vision and examination of the ophthalmology. This book is designed to present in-depth detail on each section of the eye.
Step wise arrangement of diagnosis and management of disease as well as associated disorders. A detail discussion section on general therapeutics, causes and prevention of blindness. There are color photos of ophthalmic instruments. This is color illustrated text is presented with more than 700 clinical photographs and diagrams. This have concise comprehensive recent advances, ongoing research aimed to study of the fundamentals of ophthalmology.
- Simple english designed with fully revised and updated edition.
- All basic aspects of recent advances research in ophthalmology is concisely presented.
- Over more than 500 plus MCQs with answers for easy recall of the subject along with clinical photographs, flowcharts, and tables.
- Extensively revised and updated edition
- Written as per syllabi of Indian universities
- Presents the basic aspects as well as recent advances in ophthalmology comprehensively
- Addition of new clinical photographs, flowcharts, and tables to facilitate quick learning
- Covers more than 500 MCQs with answers for easy recall of the subject
- Useful for graduate and postgraduate students and teachers as well as practicing ophthalmologists.